We pride ourselves on our high-quality products, printed by Express Print & Mail. It is important to us that all our customers are 100% happy with their purchase.
We recommend you read our Returns and Refund Policy prior to making a purchase so you are familiar with our policy on refunds and returns, and your rights under Australian Consumer Law.
This policy refers to any purchases made from https://myhomeschoolmaterials.com.au/
It is important that you immediately inspect any goods upon arrival to ensure they are of acceptable quality and match the description provided.
In the unlikely event that you are unhappy with a My Home School Materials product, please follow these instructions.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Include the date of purchase and order number
- Indicate the item you would like to return and why
- Include a photo showing the fault or problem with the product.
Proof of purchase may be required if an order number cannot be supplied.
In some cases, we may ask you to return the product to us for assessment. My Home School Materials does not normally cover the cost of return postage until such time as the fault is proven to be within our return policy.
If the fault meets the requirements of our returns policy, we will happily provide you with a replacement item and ship that item to your nominated address at no extra change.
Requirements for returns
- A replacement item will only be provided if an item supplied is incorrect, damaged or faulty. We do not allow returns for change of mind purchases.
- No returns are accepted after 7 days of receipt of purchase.
- Replacement items will not be supplied for products with obvious signs of staining, wear and tear or use.
- Where return of products is required, all affected products must be returned in the same condition they were provided.
All goods sold in Australia come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and or compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality.
Refer to Consumer Guarantees for more information.
If you receive a replacement item under our returns policy and are still not happy, we’ll refund your money, provided that:
- Subject to your rights under Australian Consumer Law, you have requested the refund within 7 business days of your re-printed products arriving.
Refunds of the postage amount are not provided unless the item has been supplied faulty from My Home School Materials.
We do not offer change of mind refunds.
Placing orders online
We recommend you carefully review any order placed on https://myhomeschoolmaterials.com.au/ prior to making payment.
Once an order has been placed it is not possible to edit or cancel that order.
It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that the quantity ordered and your shipping address details are correct at the time of order.
Express Print & Mail and My Home School Materials takes the privacy of customer information seriously.
Information on how we collect, use and store personal information can be found at https://myhomeschoolmaterials.com.au/privacy-policy/